全国校区

报名咨询热线:400-779-6688

集团客服热线:400-097-9266

首页 热门资讯 新闻资讯 雅思综合 雅思预测 雅思机经 雅思听力 雅思口语 雅思阅读 雅思写作 雅思词汇 雅思问答 雅思语法 雅思图书

首页 > 雅思 > 雅思资讯 > 雅思口语 > 雅思口语话题之设备报修

雅思口语话题之设备报修

2014-01-22 14:02     作者 :    

阅读量:

雅思口语话题之设备报修:
 
I'll send for an electrician from the maintenance department. We can have it repaired.
我派人去维修部叫一名电工来,我们能把它修好。
I'll send a plumber to your room to check it right away. He'll be there in a few minutes.
我马上派一名管道工到您的房间检查一下,他几分钟后到。
We have several engineers here and we can send one up immediately.
我们这里有好几位技师,我们可以马上派一位上去。
electrician n. 电工
maintenance n. 维修,维护,保养
plumber n. 管道工,水管工人
send for“派人去叫,派人去请”
 
I'll call in the maintenance man for you.
我给您叫维修工来。
I'll have the maintenance man come and take a look at it.
我叫维修工过来检查一下。
An engineer will come and check it immediately.
马上会有一名技师过来检查的。
call in“请来,召来,召集”
 
We'll arrange for a trained technician to install it for you.
我们会安排一名熟练的技术工人给您安装。
technician n. 技术人员,技师
install v. 安装
trained表示“经过培训的,熟练的”。
 
Some part needs to be replaced. I will be back soon.
有个零件需要换,我马上回来。
be back“回来”
 
Don't worry We're sure to have it fixed soon.
别担心,我们肯定很快就修好。
Don't worry. A plumber will deal with it at once.
别担心,马上会有一名管道工来处理的。
Don't worry. Let me have a look at it.
别担心,我来看一下。
 
I'm here to get your bathroom tap repaired. What's wrong with it?
我来帮您修浴室的水龙头。出什么问题了?
What's wrong with the toilet?
抽水马桶出了什么问题?
tap n. 水龙头(英式说法,美式说法为faucet)
 
If something goes wrong, please dial this number.
如果出了什么毛病,请打这个电话。
If you need our service, please give us a call.
如果您需要我们提供服务,请给我们打电话。
go wrong“出毛病,出错,失败”
 
I apologize for this inconvenience.
我对给您造成的不便向您道歉。
inconvenience n. 不便,麻烦
 
2.实用对话
 
Handling the Broken TV处理电视故障
 
Housekeeper:  Housekeeping.
客房管理员:客房管理部。
Guest:  I'd like to report a broken TV in my room.
客人:我想跟你们说一下,我房间里的电视机坏了。
Housekeeper:  You're in Room 1241. correct?
客房管理员:你是在1241房间,对吗?
Guest:   Yes, and my television isn't working.
客人:对。我的电视机不能用了。
Housekeeper:  I'm very sorry, sir. An engineer will come and check it immediately.
客房管理员:非常抱歉,先生。马上就会有一个技师来检查的。
Guest:  Oh, and another thing; the people next door are very noisy.
客人:对了,还有一件事情,隔壁房间的人特别吵。
Housekeeper:  I'm very sorry about the noise. and we will check into it.
客房管理员:我对此感到非常抱歉,我们会调查这件事情的。
Guest:  Fine, don't forget! Please send someone as soon as you can. I'd really just like to sit down and enjoy a movie tonight.
客人:很好,别忘了!请尽快派人来,我今天晚上真的很想坐下来好好看一部电影。
Housekeeper:  As soon as possible, sir. We have several engineers here and we can send one up immediately.
客房管理员:先生,我们会尽快的。我们这里有好几位技师,我们可以马上派一位上去。
 
3.详细解说
 
1.“and another thing”在口语中用来引出另外一件事情或转换话题,有递进或转折的含义,可译为“另外一件事情,还有一件事情”等,例如:And another thing. You were late for work again this morning.(还有一件事情,你今天早上上班又迟到了。)And another thing! Where's the fifty dollars you owe me?(另外一件事情!你欠我的50美元在哪儿呢?)
2.“as soon as possible”表示“尽快(地)”,例如:Please let me know your decision as soon as possible.(请尽快告诉我你的决定。)Could you have Ken call me as soon as possible?(你能叫肯尽快给我打电话吗?)
 
以上就是新航道雅思频道为大家整理的雅思口语话题之设备报修,希望对大家有帮助,更多资讯、资料请访问新航道雅思口语频道 http://www.xhd.cn/ielts/kouyu/
 

 

相关文章 查看更多

雅思备考工具箱

热门活动 更多

热门课程 更多