an apology道歉
Dialog
英语情景对话
Becky: Curt.
女:柯特
Curt: Oh, hi.
男:嘿,你好
Becky: Can I talk to you for a minute?
女:我能跟你说两句吗
Curt: I’m really busy right now.
男:我现在很忙
Becky: Just one minute. I promise it won’t take long.
女:就一分钟,我保证不会占用你太多时间
Curt: Okay. Let’s talk over here.
男:好吧,就在这说吧
Becky: Curt, I’m really sorry that I told Joyce that you had a crush on her. We were just talking last Friday and it just slipped out.
女:柯特,我真抱歉我告诉琼斯你很迷恋她。我们是上周五谈的这事,但现在好象传出去了。
Curt: But, I told you about Joyce in confidence.
男:不过我跟你说过琼斯的事要保密
Becky: I know. It’s totally my fault. I really regret saying anything. I wish I could take it back. I just want you to know that I’m really sorry and I hope that you’ll accept my apology.
女:我知道,所以全是我的错。我真后悔告诉她这些,真希望能收回来。所以我想让你知道我非常抱歉,希望你能接受我的道歉。
Curt: What’s done is done. I was really pissed off when I found out this morning but I’m over it now. [cell phone ring] Hold on a sec. [long pause, muttering in background] Guess who that was?
男:做都做了。今天早上我知道时我真的很生气。不过现在我好多了。等一下我有一个电话。你猜刚才是谁打来的电话
Becky: Who?
女:谁呀
Curt: Joyce. She wanted to know if I’d like to have lunch with her today.
男:琼斯。她问我今天是否中午能与她一起吃个饭
Becky: It was? That’s great, maybe…
女:真的?那太好了,也许
Curt: And, maybe not. Maybe she just wants to tell me she’s not interested in me.
男:也许什么也不是。也许她只是想告诉我她对我没兴趣。
Becky: Or, maybe she likes you, too.
女:可也许她也喜欢你呢
Curt: Don’t let your imagination run away with you.
男:你别在天马行空地乱想了
Becky: I won’t but I’m keeping my fingers crossed.
女:我不会再乱想乱说了,不过我真心为你祝福。