技术转让谈判
Negotiation of Technology Transfer
1.商务建议
买方通过付出一定的代价,在一定期限内获得卖方的技术许可或专利,通常为“一对一”,不可…方向多方转让。这种方式与补偿贸易的区别在于买方可以通过技术转让获得对方的先进技术和专利,从而大大提高本国企业的产品生产和市场竞争力。在商务谈判中,要首先要表明技术合作的意向,We wish to establish long and steady technical-cooperative relations with your company.(我们希望与你公司建立长期稳定的技术合作关系)。
2.商务英语情景对话
A:We wish to establish long and steady technical cooperative relation with your company.We believe that we'll be able to improve our present products and develop new ones with your technology.To what scope will you provide your technical license?
我们希望与贵公司建立长期稳定的技术合作关系。我们相信有了你们的技术我们可以改进现有产品并研发新产品。请问你们能在多大范围内提供技术许可证?
scope 范围、余地 technical license 技术许可证
B:I hope we could meet your requirements.We'll provide machines and technology of advanced world levels,and the technology provided is integrated,precise and reliable.
我们希望能够满足您的要求。我们将提供具有世界先进水平的机器和技术,所提供的技术是完整的、精确的,可靠的。
integrated 完整的 precise 精确的 reliable 可靠的
A:What right will the license grant to us?
这项许可证给我们什么权利呢?
B:It will grant rights of both manufacture and sales of our products, including the patent.
将给予你们生产和销售我们的产品的权力,包括专利。
A:Ok. How long will you allow us to use the patent?
好的。你们授权我们使用专利多长时间呢?
B:Five years. You should keep confidential all of the technical information and know-how in the five years.
五年,在这五年内你们要对技术信息和专有技术保密。keep confidential 保守秘密 know-how专有技术
A:Certainly.But you should also guarantee the ownership of the patent, know-how and technology.If any third party disputes your rights to use them,you should bear the full responsibility.
当然。但你们也要保证专利、专有技术和工业技术的所有权。如发生任何第三方对我们使用该技术的权利的质疑,你们要承担全部责任。
ownership 所有权 third party 第三方
B:Yes,of course.
的的。当然。
3.商务英语核心句型
I'd like to know the possibility of technology transfer from you.
我想知道你们向我方技术转让的可能性。
You should help us to modemize our production through te-chnology transfer.
贵方应通过技术转让协助我厂实现生产现代化。
We wish to establish long and steady technical cooperative relations with your company.
我们希望与贵公司建立长期稳定的技术合作关系。
4.商务英语情景词汇
reciprocal contract 互惠合同
feasibility report 可行性报告
industrial property 工业产权
imported technology 引进技术
terms of cooperation 合作条件