句:Mr. Smith, when can you make the finalconfirmation?
史密斯先生,您什么时候可以确认?
A: Mr. Smith, when can you make the finalconfirmation?
史密斯先生,您什么时候可以确认?
B: We need time.
我们需要时间。
A: Yes, but the time is limited.
是的,但是我们的时间有限。
B: You are right. So we will work it out as soon as possible.
您说得对。我们会尽早给您回复。
第二句:When would suit you?
您觉得什么时候可以呢?
A: When would suit you?
您觉得什么时候可以呢?
B: What about the following week?
下周怎么样?
A: Is that the deadline?
是的期限吗?
B: Can you manage it?
可以吗?
其他表达法:
Shall we say 14 February? 2月14日怎么样?
Did you have a time in mind? 您有合适的时间吗?
如果受到邀请参加一个排定座位的会议,等着将自己引导到座位上去。通常会议主席坐在离会议门口最远的桌子末端。主席两边是为参加公司会议的客人和拜访者的座位,或是给管理人员、助理坐的,以便能帮助主席分发有关材料、接受指示或完成主席在会议中需要做的事情。