句:Mr. Brown, my colleague Ms. Green deals with delivery. She has called you back.
布朗先生,我的同事格林女士负责发货。她已经给您回电话了。
A: Mr. Brown, my colleague Ms. Green deals with delivery. She has called you back.
布朗先生,我的同事格林女士负责发货。她已经给您回电话了。
B: Yes. She has explained to me.
是的。她向我做了解释。
A: I'm sorry about this.
很抱歉。
B: I hope you can take measures to solve the problem.
希望贵公司能够采取措施解决此事。
第二句:We're changed our procedures so it won't happen again.
我们已对操作程序做了改动,此类事情不会再发生了。
A: We're changed our procedures so it won't happen again.
我们已对操作程序做了改动,此类事情不会再发生了。
B: It caused a great amount of losses.
这给我们造成了很大的损失。
A: Yes, I know. Can we offer you some sorts of compensation?
是的,我知道。我们可以给您提供怎样的赔偿呢?
其他表达法:
We apologize for the mistake. It won't happen again.
我们对我方的失误表示道歉。此类事件不会再发生了。
We apologize for the mix-up. We've sorted things out now.
很抱歉造成了这种混乱。我们已经进行了整理。
不要尽谈些期待性的预测。
不可做人身攻击。
不可打断他人的发言。