阅读量:
Gone with The Wind 《乱世佳人》经典对白赏析:
01 Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西, 因为它是永恒的东西。
02 I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
03 Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事, 我都会像现在一样爱你, 直到永远。
04 I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
05 Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生, 你可真不是个君子, 小姐, 你也不是什么淑女。
06 I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报, 我总要得到报酬。
07 In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
08 I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
我爱你胜过任何人, 我等你的时间远胜过任何人
09 If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎, 去偷, 去骗, 去杀人, 上帝作证, 我再也不要挨饿了!
10 Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界, 一个无我容身之处的世界。
11 You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让, 去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12 Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家, 我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样, 明天又是全新的。