1.惯用口语句子:
These are the latest styles in shoes.
这些都是款式的鞋。
latest a. 最近的,的
Would you like formal shoes or casual ones?
您想要正装鞋还是便鞋?
formal a. 正式的
casual a. 轻便的
Would you like low heels or high heels?
您想要低跟的还是高跟的?
heel n. 鞋后跟,脚后跟
low/high heels“低/高跟鞋” ( = low/high-heeled shoes )
What size, please?
= What's your size please?
= What size do you take?
请问您要多大号的?
I'll bring you a bigger/smaller pair.
我去给您拿双大/小一点的来。
How do you feel?
= How do you like them/it?
= How do you think?
您觉得怎么样?
What about this pair?
这双怎么样?
How about this one?
这个怎么样?
About the quality, you may rest assured.
关于质量您就放心好了。
This pair is of good quality.
这双鞋质量很好。
This kind of shoes are very durable.
这种鞋非常耐穿。
durable a. 耐久的
Don't you want to try this hat on?
您不想试试这项帽子吗?
You can try it on.
您可以试戴/穿一下。
This design is very popular.
这个款式很流行。
This is quite fashionable.
这个很时尚。
fashionable a. 时尚的,时髦的
These designs are from Paris.
这些都是巴黎的款式。
It's made in France.
这是法国制造的。
It's made of real fur.
是由真正的毛皮制成的。
在说明某种产品“质地”的时候,就可以用“It's made of...”或“It's made from...”,前者用于说明那些可以看得出原材料的产品,后者用于说明那些看不出原材料的产品。
3.详细解说
Selling Shoes售鞋
Assistant: Good morning. May I help you?
店员:早上好。我能为您做些什么吗?
Customer: Yes, I'm interested in seeing a pair of shoes to match my new red dress.
顾客:是的,我想买一双鞋来配我新买的红裙子。
Assistant: Do you want high heels or low heels?
店员:您想要高跟的还是低跟的?
Customer: Low heels are more comfortable, but I think I should wear high heels with that dress.
顾客:低跟的虽然会更舒服些,不过我看我还是得穿双高跟鞋才能和我那条裙子相配。
Assistant: What's your size, please?
店员:请问您要多大号的?
Customer: My size is 36.
顾客:36号的。
Assistant: Here are several different styles in your size. Try these on. They're on sale today.
店员:这里有几双不同风格的,您穿都合脚。您试试吧。今天特价。
Customer: They fit perfectly, but they aren't exactly what I want. I don't see any that I really like. Thanks, anyway.
顾客:是很合适,但这并不是我想要的那种样式。我没看到真正喜欢的。不过还是多谢您了。
Assistant: We have some new styles that just came in and I haven't had a chance to put them on display yet. If you can wait a little while, I'll go and have a look for you.
店员:我们新到几种款式,我还没来得及摆出来呢。如果您能等一下,我去帮您看一看。
Customer: No, thanks. I don't really have the time to wait, but thanks the same.
顾客:不用了,谢谢你了。我没有时间等了,不过还是谢谢你。
Assistant: No problem.
店员:没事儿的。
3.详细解说
1.“high heels”可以表示“高跟鞋”;相反,“low heels”则表示“低跟鞋”。另外, “平跟鞋”的英文表达为“flat shoes”。
2.“chance”作“机会”讲时是可数名词,相当于“opportunity”,通常用于“a chance to do sth.”或“a chance of(doing) sth.”的结构,表示“…的机会”。例如:Susan was waiting for a chance to introduce herself.(苏珊在等待机会介绍自己。)This is our only chance ot escape.(这是我们逃跑的惟一机会。)“have/get a chance(to do sth.)”表示“有机会(做某事)”,例如:I never get a chance to relax these days.(我最近没有机会放松。)
3.“all the same”在这里表示“仍然,还是”的意思。