全国校区

报名咨询热线:400-779-6688

集团客服热线:400-097-9266

首页 雅思 托福 SAT 考研 A-level 网站专题 视频荟萃 教师团队 关于我们

首页 > 大学 > 职场英语 > 今天我不会去做的10件事:你做了吗?

今天我不会去做的10件事:你做了吗?

2012-03-02 16:54     作者 :    

阅读量:

 

  Second Guess Decisions

  举棋不定

  Few decisions cannot be changed later if needed. Better to take action that wallow in inaction.

  决定往往是可以在往后更改的,如果有这个必要的话。所以,与其举棋不定,不如勇往直前。

  Waste Time at the Proverbial Water-cooler

  在茶水间浪费时间

  Some people waste a large percentage of their day “chatting it up” in the workplace. Instead, get your work done, and get out.

  很多人会把一大块工作时间浪费在茶水间里和别人八卦。应该这样做:接完水,转身出门,坐回到位子上去。

  Check Email 50 Times

  不停刷新邮箱

  I love it when someone asks, “Did you get my email?” Um, when did you send it? “Like 10 minutes ago.” No. No, I didn’t. Check email periodically when it makes sense in your schedule. And turn off those new mail dings and notifications.

  最喜欢别人这样问我:“收到我的邮件没?” 额,你什么时候发的?“10分钟前。”不,我没收到。只有新邮件内容在我的日程安排上很重要时,我才会定时刷新邮箱。关掉新邮件提醒。

  Answer the Phone

  随时接听电话

  I won’t answer the phone while in the middle of something, meeting with someone else, or especially if I don’t know who is calling.

  我不会在做正事的半途中接听电话,比如开会、会谈;若来电的是个陌生号码,则更不会接听。

  Wait For the Perfect Plan

  待到万事俱备只欠东风时才行动

  A good plan now, always beats a perfect plan next week. Circumstances are never going to be perfect. Don’t wait.

  今天有一个好计划,远胜于下周可能会产生的更完美计划。周遭环境永远不会变得a hundred percent合心意,所以,还等什么呢?行动吧。

  Attend Unnecessary Meetings

  参加不必要的会议

  Meetings are the single biggest time-waster in the workplace. Practice the “right to decline” when you do not need to be in attendance.

  会议无疑是工作中最浪费时间的项目。当面对不必要的会议时,试着学会去合理地拒绝。

  Work During Meetings

  在开会时工作

  I will check my tech at the door during meetings. No open laptops. No phones or tablets. And no, you can’t work during my meeting either.

  我通常会在会议间隙查看电子设备。开会时,我不开笔记本、不看手机、不用平板电脑。同样,别人在参加我的会议时,也要做到这一点。

  Put If Off

  拖延症

  When it comes to the tasks I don’t want to do, I will adopt a “Just Do It Now” attitude. Do those unsavory tasks early in the day and get them out-of-the-way.

  当遇到我不想做的任务时,我会带着“所幸现在就把它做完吧”的态度去做。把不喜欢的事情迅速解决掉,接下来的时间里你就可以眼不见心不烦了。

  Take On Unnecessary Tasks

  接受不必要的任务指派

  I will say “No” where appropriate to tasks that are outside my domain. After all, you can’t get your work done if you are doing everyone else’s job.

  面对我职责范围以外的任务,我会果断说“不”。毕竟,如果连自己的事都没做好,又怎么能去做别的事呢?

  Start Before I Finish

  半途而废

  I will complete tasks to done, before starting new ones. Better to have finished the few important ones, that to have started lots of little ones.

  一个任务没完成以前,我不会开始做新的。先把最重要的几件事做完,剩下的零碎琐事就好办了。

  新航道国际教育集团提供专业的雅思培训、托福培训、GRE培训、SAT培训、剑桥青少英语培训等英语培训,帮助广大学子“用英语点亮人生”。

相关文章 查看更多

热门活动 更多

热门课程 更多