全国校区

报名咨询热线:400-779-6688

集团客服热线:400-097-9266

首页 热门资讯 新闻资讯 雅思综合 雅思预测 雅思机经 雅思听力 雅思口语 雅思阅读 雅思写作 雅思词汇 雅思问答 雅思语法 雅思图书

首页 > 雅思 > 雅思资讯 > 雅思口语 > 雅思常用口语之手机通话问题

雅思常用口语之手机通话问题

2014-01-13 15:35     作者 :    

阅读量:

1.惯用雅思口语句子:
 
The battery of my mobile phone is dead.
我的手机电池没电了。
I've got a flat battery.
电池没电了。
I need to change the battery.
我得换块电池。
I didn't take the spare battery with me.
我没带备用电池。
battery n. 电池
mobile a. 可移动的
flat a. 没电的(dead也可以表此意)
mobile phone = mobile“手机”
 
My phone is running out of battery.
我的电话快没电了。
My mobile has very low battery.
我手机的电量很低了。
run out of“用光,耗尽”
 
I forgot to recharge the battery.
我忘了给电池充电了。
I have to recharge the battery.
我得给电池充电。
forget v.忘记(其过去式为forgot,过去分词为forgotten)
recharge v.& n. 再充电,再充值
forget to do容易与forget doing混淆,前者表示“忘记去做某事(实际上没做)”,后者表示“忘记做过了某事(实际上做了)”。
 
I forgot to take the mobile charger.
我忘记带手机充电器了。
I forgot to put it in the charger.
我忘记插上充电器了。
charger n. 充电器
 
I had my cell phone power off.
我把手机给关了。
My cell was power off.
我的手机关机了。
cell phone = cellphone = cell“手机”
 
There is no signal.
没有信号。
There is no signal in this area.
这一地区没有信号。
The signal is not strong.
信号不好。
signal n. 信号
 
I don't know how to send messages.
我不会发短信。
Why didn't you text me?
你为什么没有给我发短信?
message n. 信息,讯息
text v. 发送短信(文字讯息) n. 正文,课文
send sb.a short message=send sb.a message=text sb.“给某人发短信”
 
My balance is not enough.
我的电话余额不足了。
The balance on my account is not sufficient for a call.
我账户上的余额不够打一个电话了。
balance n. 余额
account n. 账户
sufficient a. 足够的,充分的
 
I forgot to buy the recharge card.
我忘记买充值卡了。
I forgot to recharge my account.
我忘记充值了。
 
Your cellphone could not be reached.
= Your number was not available.
你的手机无法接通。
reach v. 取得联系
available a. 可接通的,可获得的
 
Your number is out of service.
= Your number is not in service.
你的手机停机了。
service n. 服务
 
I forgot your number.
我忘记你的号码了。
I lost your number.
我把你的电话号码弄丢了。
May I have your number again?
能再给我一遍你的号码吗?
 
I couldn't get through.
= I'm not getting through.
我打不通。
get through“打通(电话),接通(电话)”
虽然上述两句的中文译文一样,但由于所用时态不同,所以两句话的含义也有所差别:句是指“过去的某个时间没有打通”,第二句是指
“现在打不通”。
 
I don't know how to use a calling card.
我不会用电话卡。
calling card“电话卡”
 
The line is busy.
= The number is busy.
= The line is engaged.
电话占线。
engaged a. 忙碌的,使用中的
 
Her line is busy at the moment.
她正在通话。
She is on another line.
她在接另外一个电话。
 
Could you call back later?
= Would you try again later?
你过一会儿再打来好吗?
Could I call you back later?
我能过会儿再打给你吗?
 
I can't hear you clearly.
我听不清你说话。
I can barely hear a word.
我一个字也听不清楚。
I can't hear you.
我听不见你说话。
barely ad. 几乎不能
 
Could you please speak up a little?
= Could you speak louder?
你能大点儿声吗?
Please speak a little louder.
请大一点儿声。
Your voice is too weak.
你的声音太小了。
Don't talk so loud.
不要这么大声讲话。
speak up“大声地说”
 
My phone is out of order.
我的电话坏了。
= My phone does not work.
= There's something wrong with my phone.
out of order“(机器)出故障,失灵”
 
There is a lot of noise.
有好多杂音。
There is static.
有干扰噪音。
I think we have a bad connection.
我觉得我们的线路连接情况很差。
I think we've got a bad line.
我觉得我们的线路很差。
static n. 静电,干扰噪音
connection n. 连接,线路
 
It sounds like a problem with our lines.
听上去我们的线路有问题。
It sounds like a problem in your house wiring.
听上去是你们家线路有问题。
 
You really should change to a new telephone.
你真应该换—部新电话机。
You should have changed your phone a long time ago.
你早就应该把这部电话换了。
You should throw away this phone.
你应该把这部电话扔了。
 
He has changed his number.
= His number has been changed.
他换电话号码了。
The area code of my number has been changed to 555.
我号码的区号已改为555。
area code“区号”
 
2.实用对话
 
Telephone Connection Difficulties线路连接不畅
 
Doris:   You're late.
桃瑞丝:你迟到了。
Leo:  I'm sorry. It was too cold and my car couldn't start. I had to warm it up in the garage with a heater. I tried to call you, but couldn't get a connection.
利奥:抱歉。天气太冷了,我的车发动不起来。我不得不在车库里用加热器给车加热。我试过给我打电话,但是接不通。
Doris:   Couldn't get a connection?
桃瑞丝:接不通?
Leo:   Yes. Your number is out of service.
利奥:是啊。你的电话停机了。
Doris:   Really? I didn't know. Let me check...You're right.
桃瑞丝:真的?我都不知道。我看看。还真是你说的那样。
Leo:   So I couldn't get through.
利奥:所以我打不通嘛。
Doris:  It's a serious problem. I'm expecting an important call. The theater guild is supposed to call me this evening and 
discuss my play. What will happen if they can't reach me?
桃瑞丝:那问题可就严重了。我正在等一个很重要的电话呢。戏剧协会今晚会给我打电话讨论我的剧本。要是他们联系不到我会怎么样呢?
Leo:  Well, the only thing you can do is pay the fee to recover your service.
利奥:嗯,你惟一能做的就是缴费并开通你的服务。
 
3.详细解说
 
1.“warm sth./sb. up”的意思是“加热,使暖和,使变暖”。例如:Come inside and have a drink. It'll warm you up.(进来喝一杯,暖和暖和。)另外,“warm up”也可以作不及物动词词组,表示“变热,变暖”,例如:With the fire on, the room should soon warm up.(生了火,房间应该马上就会变暖和的。)Once the weather warms up, you can move the plants outdoors.(天气一变暖,你就可以把这些盆栽植物搬到屋外了。)
2.“get a connection”相当于“get connected”,意为“(电话)接通”。“connection”表示“(电话)接通”时,用作可数名词。例如:Sorry,could you repeat that? This is a very bad connection.(对不起,你能再说一遍吗?电话不太通畅了。)其动词形式“connect”也可表示“接通(电话) ”,例如: Could you connect me with/to a number in Paris.  please?I can't seem to  get through.(你能帮
我接通一个电话到巴黎吗?我好像拨不通。)Please hold the line.I'm trying to connect you.(请稍等,我试着帮你接通。)
 
 
以上就是新航道雅思频道为大家整理的雅思常用口语之手机通话问题,希望对大家有帮助,更多资讯、资料请访问新航道雅思口语频道 http://www.xhd.cn/ielts/kouyu/
 

 

相关文章 查看更多

雅思备考工具箱

热门活动 更多

热门课程 更多