I was at the airport to pick up my friend Sandra, who was visiting from Italy.
我去机场接我的朋友桑德拉,她从意大利来这旅游。
Dialog
英语情景对话
Gustavo: Do you have everything?
男:你东西都拿齐了吗
Sandra: Yes, I think so. But, I don’t have any U.S. dollars. Where can I change money? Can I do that here?
女:我想是的。不过,我手里一点美元都没有。哪能兑换点,我可以在这里换吗
Gustavo: You could, but I wouldn’t recommend it. The exchange rate is really high and so are the fees. I’ll take you to the bank tomorrow.
男:可以,但是我不建议你这么做。这里兑换率不合算而且手续费用高。明天我带你去银行换吧。
The next day, I picked Sandra up from her hotel and we went to a branch nearby.
第二天,我从酒店接了桑德拉,然后我们去了边上一家银行
Bank clerk: What can I do for you?
男:我能帮您做点什么
Sandra: I’d like to exchange some currency and to get some U.S. dollars.
女:我想兑换一点美元
Bank clerk: Okay, how much would you like?
男:好,您需要多少
Sandra: How much is one Euro worth?
女:与欧元的兑换率是多少
Bank clerk: The current rate is one dollar to .8 Euros.
男:现在的兑换率是一美元兑换0.8欧元。
Sandra: In that case, I’d like 500 U.S. dollars.
女:要是这样,我换500美元吧
Bank clerk: Okay. That will be 400 Euros. Would you like that in large or small bills?
男:好,那您付400欧元。您是喜欢大面值的还是小面值的钞票
Sandra: I’d like a mix of both, I’d like some change, too.
女:我都需要,而且还要来点零钱
Bank clerk: That’s no problem. Please sign here. That will be $300 in $20’s, $150 in $10’s, and $45 in $5’s and $1’s. And, here’s $5 in change: quarters, dimes, and nickels.
男:没问题,请您在这里签字。这里是20元面值的300美元,10元面值的150美元,五元面值与一元面值的45美元,这里是五美元的零钱,有25美分的,10美分的,和五美分的。
Sandra: That’s perfect. Thanks a lot.
女:真好,谢谢你
Bank clerk: Is there anything else I can help you with?
男:我还能为您做点什么
Sandra: No, that’s all. Thanks for your help.
女:没有了, 谢谢你
Bank clerk: It’s my pleasure. Have a nice day.
男:这是我的荣幸,祝您玩得开心。